This way we can create install-able USB Flash Drive for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 and Server Operating Systems Windows 2008/2012 and Windows 2012 R2
A system Utility with windows OS will be used to perform the operation
- Connect USB and Start Command Prompt with Admin rights.
- Type Diskpart and Press Enter.
- Type List Disk and Press Enter to See disk Number for USB (in our Case Disk2).
- Type Clean and Press Enter (This will Erase Every thing on drive)
- Type Create Partition Primary and press Enter.
- Type Active and Press Enter (Set primary partition to boot)
- Type format quick and Press Enter.
- Type Quit and Press Enter
Warning : This is Destructive Operations and Will Erase USB Drive
After The above Process
Extracting ISO Image
Copy Contents of ISO File to the Root of USB. Winrar can be used to Extract ISO Image. Windows 8/8.1 and 2012, Support Mounting ISO image in Windows Explorer by right clicking and clicking Mount.
Now You have Bootable USB, Ready to Boot and Install Windows
Your post is really good to read. Great!!
Thank you very much for sharing, can I post it on my LinkedIn to share with my families?